If you had to choose one place to get away for a restful retreat this fall, let it be our charming Laguna Beach hotel. Not only will you find comfortable accommodations and beautiful southern California beaches to enjoy, but there are so many fun things to do in Laguna Beach. Though a charming resort town, Laguna Beach is also known as a vibrant arts community with scenic landscapes.
Though there are plenty of things to do in Laguna Beach, most people come here to relax and unwind in a way they can’t do at home. It’s easy to see why, too, given Laguna Beach’s location between seven miles of breathtaking coves and canyons. Though there are plenty of things to do in Laguna Beach, we’d also understand completely if you wanted to do nothing but relax in the comfortable spaces of our Laguna Beach hotel or spend lazy days at the beach. It is, after all, a vacation!
Our Laguna Beach hotel is conveniently situated just off the North Pacific Coast Highway in Laguna Beach and just one block from the beach. If you’re ready to discover the best getaway of the fall, book your room at our Laguna Beach hotel today!
The 10 Best Things to do in Laguna Beach
There are plenty of great things to do in Laguna Beach. It starts, of course, with warm sunny days spent at the beautiful beaches on this stretch of southern California coastline, but that’s certainly not it. Laguna Beach is a vibrant arts community, and as such, there are plenty of great things to do in Laguna Beach.
Below, we’ve listed a few of our favorite things to do in Laguna Beach in hopes of you getting inspired and booking that next getaway to our top-rated Laguna Beach hotel.
- There are plenty of great beaches in Laguna Beach, and visiting them is obviously one of the top-rated things to do in Laguna Beach. The best beaches include Victoria’s Beach and 1000 Steps Beach.
- Heading to nearby Crystal Cove State Park is one of the most popular things to do in Laguna Beach. It’s home to one of the larger beaches in the Laguna Beach area, and beautiful bluffs and woodlands surround it. There are some great hiking trails in the park, too.
- Take a hike and enjoy the inspiring coastal views at the Laguna Beach Wilderness Park. Hiking is one of the most popular things to do in Laguna Beach, especially in the milder months of fall. The Laurel Canyon Trail is one of the best trails here.
- Visit the Laguna Beach Art Museum. It’s the oldest museum in California, and it only showcases works from California artists or works depicting California and the state’s history, making it one of the more unique things to do in Laguna Beach.
- Hike to the Top of the World, one of the most popular hikes in the Laguna Beach area. The views from here are exceptional!
- Watch a sunset at Heisler Park. It’s one of the most popular things to do in Laguna Beach.
- If you need a break from the land for a bit, one of the most popular things to do in Laguna Beach is to go on a whale-watching tour. This is one of the best places in California to watch for gray whales as they migrate between Alaska and Mexico. Though you can do this year-round, the best time to watch for whales is between May and October.
- Wine tasting and cold pints of beer pair perfectly with a warm, southern California afternoon. You’ll find plenty of great wineries and breweries in the area, which is one of our favorite things to do in Laguna Beach.
- Head into downtown Laguna Beach, and enjoy a fun range of shopping, art galleries, restaurants, and more.
- There’s always something happening in Laguna Beach. With a popular range of annual festivals, including the annual Festival of Arts and Pageant of the Masters, attending these events is one of our favorite things to do in Laguna Beach.
The Best Place to Stay in Laguna Beach
You’ll need at least a few days to enjoy all of the top things to do in Laguna Beach, not to mention at least a day or two to do nothing but relax. There’s no better place to stay in Laguna Beach than our Laguna Beach hotel. The Art Hotel is just a block away from the beautiful beaches of Laguna Beach, offering a welcoming oasis to relax, unwind, and have some fun this fall.
We offer guests their choice of guest rooms, including seven pet-friendly rooms. Each guest room is outfitted with a modern and welcome range of amenities. On-site, you’ll find a fantastic pool, a common area on the second floor overlooking the ocean, a free trolley to the beach, and so much more.